Do you have a tooth that you believe is inflamed or infected? If so, you may need endodontic treatment. Inflammation or infection can be a result of various issues, including deep decay, a chip or crack in the tooth, or exposure of the tooth to repeated dental procedures. Trauma may also lead to pulp damage even if the tooth has no visible cracks.
If not treated in time, an infected or inflamed pulp may cause pain or development or an abscess. Given this, it’s crucial to seek endodontic treatment as early as possible. The Dental Specialty Center offers excellent endodontic care in a comfortable environment and at reasonable prices.
Do You Need
Some signs you may have a problem requiring endodontic treatment include:
- Spontaneous pain
- Persistent sensitivity to cold or heat
- Tooth discoloration
- Swelling and tenderness in the surrounding gums
- Pain that keeps you awake at night
Sometimes, however, pulp damage doesn’t exhibit any symptoms. When you visit us in one of our offices in Marlton, and Linwood with suspected pulp damage, our experienced endodontists will perform a comprehensive evaluation to determine if you need endodontic treatment. Besides evaluating your medical and dental history, we also use a variety of tools and techniques to confirm the diagnosis, including the following:
- A visual examination to check for physical damage
- X-rays – This may include a 3D CBCT scan to check for signs of fracture, bone loss, or missed canals present from previous root canal treatment
- Thermal testing – This helps in determining the vitality of the tooth
- Magnification and illumination microscope – These devices are used to get a clear look at the affected area to help make a diagnosis and settle on the best method of treatment.
Using the latest dental treatment technologies and equipment, our endodontists are known for addressing common traumatic dental injuries alongside much more dental issues. We will always provide personalized treatment care and services to our patients and this includes comprehensive examinations, analysis of dental symptoms and conditions, and proper diagnosis.
We will present patients with a wide range of dental options to choose from to remedy their dental issues, offer them in-depth information on the pros and cons of each treatment option and guide patients to make the best decisions for the protection of their oral health.
Our endodontists are able to help patients who have suffered dental trauma. We provide immediate and emergency services to victims of dental traumas and guarantee that you will receive the care you need to address the pain.
With Over 40 Years of Experience, The Dental Specialty Center Can Help
At The Dental Specialty Center, we are equipped with the latest endodontic treatment technologies to ensure you get the best endodontic care possible. Our services include but are not limited to root canal therapy, root canal retreatment, apicoectomy procedures, and trauma management.
Some of the benefits of our endodontic services include:
- Infection prevention
- Oral disease prevention
- Restoration of gum functionality
- Restoration of confidence, self-esteem, and smile.
Reasons why you should visit our endodontists:
- Suffered trauma to the teeth
- In need of tooth replacement services
- Battling oral diseases
- Infection in the mouth
- Loss of teeth
- To boost self-esteem and confidence.